dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] truncated files with mkisofs

From: Randy Weatherly
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] truncated files with mkisofs
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 08:32:19 -0600

I am trying to create an iso image of a number of files, some of are >
1GB in size.  When I create the iso image and then mount it, the files
are truncated.  The iso image ends up being the size it should be, but
the files it contains are truncated.  For example, one file that is
1.55Gb ends up being around 8Mb in size.

I am running Redhat with a kernel version 2.4.7-10 and 0.1.2 version of
dvdrtools.

Thanks for any help.

--
Randy Weatherly