dvdrtools-users

RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Japanese?

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Subject: RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Japanese?
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:21:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Scott Prive wrote:

> To save cost, you might look at one of the "internet fax services" that
> are online. It appears you can send long-distance faxes at a discount,
> using a internet email-->fax gateway.
>
> I have never used one of these services myself, so I could not reccomend
> any company. You could try a search on Google, and see what's
> available..

You may want to try http://www.tpc.int/ first, because they're free.

I don't know if they can handle Japanese input though (assuming you want
to tell them in Japanese). I'm pretty clueless about all non-iso-8859-x
languages.

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html