dvdrtools-users

RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Problems with project page

From: Scott Prive
Subject: RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Problems with project page
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:19:35 -0400

Nice. I did promise Bero I'd have a marked up page 2 weekends ago and I have
not got around to it. :-/

Suggestion:
A "links to" section might generate reciprocal links, which increase your
ranking in Google. They're also helpful on their own.

Sorry, no patch.

Linux</a><br>
with mkisofs and dvdrecord</a><br>
Transcode </a><br>

Also (someone here will know this), there is a Linux tool for generating VOB
files from .m2v and .m2a (.ac3??) audio/video.

As far as I know, there's no tools yet for generating/editing .IFO files on
Linux, nor is there any tool for authoring DVD menus. If I am wrong and they
exist, those links would be helpful also.

--Scott

Besides being helpful linkage, the link-to count in Google affects your
ranking. Of course, this only helps if you get a reciprocal links ;-)