dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Pioneer DVD-A04

From: Julián Muñoz
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Pioneer DVD-A04
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:22:03 +0000 (GMT)

Well, after a month subscribed here, I am going to buy the Pioneer
DVR-A04. My idea is to use it as a backup system, instead of dat tapes,
with dump + dvdrecord (Now I am sucsessfully with dump+cdrecord and
cd-rw).

But, I am not sure how sensible is the media (rw-dvds), should I buy
Pioneer dvds ?? (Uhm, haven't found it in the local store...)

Could you tell me about your experience ??

If I put the computer in a rack, the cd device will be vertical, the left
part of it will be up, and the righ part will be down. Is it ok ?? (What
will happen if the cd device opens ???)

Thanks,

--

      __o