dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] sr0: mm-3 profile: 0h

From: Chris Ditri
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] sr0: mm-3 profile: 0h
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:45:01 -0400

Hi.

I keep getting this kicked out to the console (and in /var/log/messages)
thousands of times: "sr0: mm-3 profile: 0h"

It happened when I started using the dvd+rw with the udf file system.  I
recompiled the kernel (as was indicated in the howto) with udf write.  I have
also read, and use the growisofs, so I have applied the kernel patch 2.4.x
and the sg patch for 2.4.19 (the kernel which I am using).

It happens when I put in a udf disk.  At first, it tries to automount it, but
doesn't recognize the file system, so it will sit there spinning indefinitely
(can mount it using:  mount -o rw,noatime /dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom1 on the
command line) .  So, to spare wear and tear on the dvd drive, I pull the
thing out and *that* is when I start getting "sr0: mm-3 profile: 0h".  It
will do this until the machine reboots (very annoying).

Did I do something wrong, or is this a bug?  Can I fix it, or if it is a bug,
is it fixed?

Thanks!

Chris