dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] transparent PNGs via \includegraphics ?

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] transparent PNGs via \includegraphics ?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:33:36 +0100

Jan-Ake Larsson skrev:
jw wrote:
I have a transparent image that I want to insert into my document, and
I was hoping that dvipng would preserve that transparency in the final
output.
Is that possible?

Apparently there is a bug in the code that rescales included bitmap
images so that transparency is converted into black background. I will
fix that and release 1.12 when I get the time. Thanks for the bug report

The fix is now in CVS. A new release won't happen today, probably, but Real Soon Now.

/JÅ