dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] DVIPNG segfault on DVI output of simple TEX file?

From: Shriramana Sharma
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] DVIPNG segfault on DVI output of simple TEX file?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:05:14 +0530

Hello Jan and thanks for your reply.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Jan-Åke Larsson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you tried adding -d?

Yes I have but to no use. There are no additional messages being printed.

> Perhaps it needs a newer kpathsea, but doesn't say so in the dependencies?

Given all this, it would seem that since the only change from Precise
is due to the kpathsea, that should be the problem. I have reported:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dvipng/+bug/1191673

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा