edu-eu

ASSISTANCE

From: will eze
Subject: ASSISTANCE
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:15:06 -0800 (PST)

I am Mr. Williams Eze, the head of the telex department in the Union

Bank Plc, I am also the son of Dr. Mike Eze, a civil engineering
student during his days in the class of the 1982 alumni.

I and two of my colleagues in this telex department want to shift to

oversea with trust the sum of twenty one million five hundred and thirty

six thousand USD ($21.536.000) only.  This fund was discovered by mycolleagues
in the computer of the telex department lying unclaimed since September
last year .  In fact, it

was after my proper investigation concerning this fund I found out that

the fund belong to one Mr. Fondi.A.Clark, an Italian expertrate who owns

the Fondi Clark construction company limited here in Nigeria that died

in ghastly motor accident with his wife and son along Lagos Ibadan
express way on the 23/3/2001.

Ever since the death of this man, no body even his family members has

not visited this bank for one day in respect of this fund ($21.536.000).

And this is why we have decided among our selves here to transfer this

fund out side the country for our own use.   We have put every
arrangement as regard the smooth transfer of this fund oversea in place
here.
All we need from you is your maximum cooperation and wiliness to
provide an account where this money will be lodged till we come down
to your
country for disbursement.  Please why we are so curious about a foreign

partner is because there is no way we can succeed in this DEAL without

the involvement of a foreigner, whom we will be filing every necessary

documents to the bank on his/her name as the next of kin to the late

Mr. Fondi.A.Clark.   The nature of what you do, whom you are and where

you come from is not relevant at all.

We have agreed to compensate you very well at the end of this DEAL.

We wait for your immediate response via my email address.   Thanks in

advance and God bless as you cooperate with us in this lifetime
opportunity DEAL.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Williams Eze.