edu-eu

(no subject)

From: BEN YOYORA
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:58:24 -0800

ASSISTANCE.

ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO.

Sir/Madam.

I am FRED GOGORA of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. I was the
chairman of contract Award Committee. Some years ago my corporation
awarded contract to an Italian firm for supplying &
construction of pipeline in my ministry (NNPC), the contract was executed
and the contractors were
duly paid. We now have an over-inflated bill to the
tune of U.S. $20.m{Twenty Million United States Dollars} lodges with one
of the Security Company in overseas. After several discussions with the
Accountant General of the Federation, we found out that, this fund was
still in the Security Company in overseas. My colleagues and I now decided
to seek your
assistance by clearing the fund from the Security Company. We have agreed
to share the fund as follow:

       30% for you as the beneficiary of the fund.

       60% for my colleagues and I, 10% for expenses.
Finally we have already made a proper arrangement on
how you will receive the fund and all the documentation has been put in
place. Be ensure that,
this transaction is 100% risk free. Also this
transaction needs maximum confidentiality and trust. If you are interested
in doing this business
with us, send me email immediately for more details
and any other modality involve. We shall bring you more business outfit
after this one at hand goes well.Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and remain bless.

FRED GOGORA
you may reply to email:address@hidden