edu-eu

Re: AW: Education strategy

From: obenassy
Subject: Re: AW: Education strategy
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:56:50 +0200

Wilfried Römer writes:
 > Have a look at www.openwebschool.de (the Union Jack leads you to the English
 > pages). Until now this site is basically German with the overview pages
 > translated to English. It should be easy to incorporate other languages.

well it seems to me that your annouce is somewhat off-list, unless you
can get this organization www.openwebschool.de to replace "open
source" by "free software". You cannot ask us to support people
confusing the public with "open source" !

Opposite to that, I'd like to mention again here our project
         http://libresoftware-educ.org
Basically a database of schools with free software installed, but
there has been a documentation  effort too. Maybe you could motivate
some German teachers to take their part