edu-eu

[edu-eu] news and media

From: Thomas Jensch
Subject: [edu-eu] news and media
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:08:26 +0100

Hello,

it is quite important to be up to date and to know people.
A couple of fellows already started the "yet another link collection" on
education.
http://wiki.fsfe.org/Free_Software_usage_in_education

It is good to continue that. Please add interesting news as you stumble upon
them. Since this is the fellowship wiki, only fellows are able to edit the
site. (If you are not - this is a good time to think about becoming a fellow.
FSFE has started the sponsored fellowship programme just recently.)
Or send me the news and i will add them.

Additionally it would be good to have a "database" / list of journalists who
write about education in general and ICT in education specifically. If there
are any good news on Free Software we want to spread the word, i guess.
Therefore: every time you read a newspaper etc write down the names and
contacts of journalists who you think might be interesting.
Keep the list yourself or submit it to address@hidden You even might
want to get in contact with these people to build up some networks.

mfg
Thomas Jensch, Intern - Zurich office

--
http://fsfe.org | http://fellowship.fsfe.org
Your donation powers our work!   (http://fsfe.org/donate)

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). Its president is
Karsten Gerloff.