edu-eu

[edu-eu] folder for local schools

From: gerhard . oettl
Subject: [edu-eu] folder for local schools
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:59:22 +0100

We started a project to make free software more visible in krems (lower
austria). One starting point are schools, so we are creating a flyer for pupils
(and hope to reach teachers and parents).

A (bad) translation of the text (flyer not finished now) is attatched. I hope
you can guess what the question - answer play tries to communicate.

Some explanations are useless because known in english, but I was to lacy to do
to much polish.