edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] CodeWeek.EU - call for participation

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] CodeWeek.EU - call for participation
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 07:44:41 +0200

Hi Guido,

I started http://jecode.org in France last november with two other
founders.  Our small community is very active, with people committed
to coding clubs all over France.  While not specifically focus on free
software, there is a strong culture of preferring free software when
we can, and the founders themselves are free software activists.

So I can only stress again the importance for free software activists
to join forces and conduct workshops, participate to the discussions,
translate learning materiel, publish free/CC-by(-sa) tutorials, etc.

All the best,

--
 Bastien