edu-fr

[Edu-fr] recruit system

From: Filippo Menczer
Subject: [Edu-fr] recruit system
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:39:07 -0500

Hi, I saw on http://www.gnu.org/prep/tasks_13.html that GNU programs are needed for doing administrative tasks in schools. I wrote a set of Perl scripts called Recruit that allows an academic department to accept, manage, review and collaboratively annotate job applications online. I have copylefted the project and made it available under the GPL. Let me know if you are interested in linking this project from http://www.gnu.org/education/ and/or the education section of the Free Software Directory, and if there is anything else I should do.

The URL for Recruit is http://dollar.biz.uiowa.edu/~fil/Recruit/

Best wishes,

                                           Filippo Menczer
Management Sciences Department      Voice: +1 319 335-0884
PBB S320                              Fax: +1 319 335-0297
University of Iowa        mailto:address@hidden
Iowa City, IA 52242 USA   http://dollar.biz.uiowa.edu/~fil