edu-fr

[Edu-fr] about the World Education Forum

From: raphaello-mouse
Subject: [Edu-fr] about the World Education Forum
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:29:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Vladimir (is it still you behind this address ?)

where are you know ? still  in Germany ?

as you may have seen, here is this event in Porto Alegre that I think will be a
great occasion for nodding contacts and spreading the GNU word.

Do you know any spanish-speaking mailing lists where to publish the
announcement of partiicpation of fsfe ? In this case, you could translate it.

Maybe if you have time you cold prepare something in spanish, about experiences
in colombia. I would like also that the Red Escobar project be presented there,
but I don't know them very well and the language is still an obstacle. If you
have any contacts with them, know it precisely ?

Let me know,
Greets,
Raphael