edu-fr

Re: [Edu-fr] Who is handling this list now?

From: Odile Bénassy
Subject: Re: [Edu-fr] Who is handling this list now?
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 16:40:14 +0100

Richard Stallman a écrit :

> Whoever is handling this now, could you contact me?

done

> address@hidden is interested in working on GNU and
> education, so it is important for you and him to talk.

In fact there are
- a mailing list "edu-fr", created because a couple of French speaking
people had projects for a GNU education directory, yet we do not manage
to find time to go ahead. Such projects like giving information about
free software in education, writing tutorials for GNU software ...

- a mail alias "education", pointing to edu-fr, because apparently
somebody decided so

What would he/she like to do ?

--
Odile Bénassy                  http://obenassy.free.fr/
Journées du Logiciel Libre dans l'Education