edu-fr

Re: [Edu-fr] I am a brazilian teacher...

From: Georges Khaznadar
Subject: Re: [Edu-fr] I am a brazilian teacher...
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:21:33 +0200

Emerson Pessoa Ferreira a écrit :
> Hello.
> I'd like to help in some way.
> I work at http://www.cefetsc.edu.br
> I have experience with educational software (technical,pedagogical,
> sociological and political issues) and now i?m running an lab with linux,
> focused in telematics and comunity education.
> Is there anything I can do?
> Feel free to contact me.

I think that the best place to contribute is as near as you can from your
home. I had some projects shared with Tarcisio Praciano Pereira, which
include :

1- testing and adapting the debian-education Linux distribution, which
   was officially presented in february in France, and contains a great
   proportion of internationalized educational applications, which need to
   be localized to your needs. More informations about this distribution at
   http://shalmaneser.sortilege.org

2- localizing the wims server in portuguese-brazilian, since it will be
   soon used by Tarcisio's colleagues to teach mathematics ans sciences.
   More about this server at http://boltz.univ-littoral.fr/wims, or at
   the other official servers, beginning with its author's, at
   http://wims.unice.fr

Best regards,                   Georges.