edu-fr

[Edu-fr] address@hidden: GNU education] [gnu.org #16919]

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [Edu-fr] address@hidden: GNU education] [gnu.org #16919]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:44:39 -0500

Greetings,

Below is a copy of an e-mail I received at <address@hidden> about the
education project.  I sent him a preliminary reply; I thought it would be
nice to send along to you all to provide him with more details.

Thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Ian Smith <address@hidden> -----

Subject: GNU education
From: Ian Smith <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:22:50 -0500
        version=2.43

Hello,

I'm not a programmer, and I'm not rich, but I can write and I do have a
liberal education and a background in both training and education, as well
as information technology.

It looks like you have a vision for education that is consitant with your
philosophy but I'm not sure what it is you need help with.  Can you pass on
some more specific information about what needs to be done - both short term
and long term - to fulfill the vision?

Ian Smith

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Brett Smith
Free Software Foundation

Help support our work for the FSF and the GNU project:
     http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=fsfinfo