edu-fr

Re: [Edu-fr] OSFS and Free educational content for Dutch speakin communi

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [Edu-fr] OSFS and Free educational content for Dutch speakin community
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:16:58 +0200

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:09:10 +0100
Wiebe van der Worp <address@hidden> wrote:

      We want to make it possible to let non technical people (teachers,
      students) add content. We are thinking about using wiki for example and
      have zope also running under FreeBSD.

Yes, we use Zope intensively at my job to manage pedagogical content,
for example see
(http://crdp2.ac-bordeaux.fr:9673/cddp40/projets/EvaLandes/index_html)
However your question is very open...

      Is here someone who has experience in setting up such an environment?
      Any advice and help is appreciated very much.

Zope is very handy, when you are confortable with, but the initial
leanring curve is quite high

Hilaire Fernandes