education

[education] /education/case-studies.html

From: Shailesh Ghadge
Subject: [education] /education/case-studies.html
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:21:05 +0530 (IST)

Suggestion for Case-study webpage:

Considering the issue of copy-right over submissions from not-yet-assigned
contributors, i wanted to suggest that, we could extract required information
and use it to populated case studies.

The original submission can be saved as a text file and a link to it can be
provided in the respective case-study section. Translation of submissions can
be provided in the same fashion.

The sections dora suggested:

-- Background (where is the school from, kind of school, level, etc.)
-- Motivation (why did they decided to migrate?)
-- How they did it (explain the process of the migration, difficulties,
etc.)
-- How many desktops have they migrated? Did they migrate all levels
or just some? Which ones? Did they also migrate the administration
desktops? Library? Other?
-- Results? Are they happy? Why? Why not?
-- Do they have any plans for the future?

We can finalize what sections we would have on the page. This structure can be
repeated for future case-studies(submissions), one below the other.

School/Intitution: --------------
Sub-Section1: ------------
Sub-Section2: ------------
Sub-Section3: ------------
Sub-Section4: ------------
Sub-Section5: ------------
Sub-Section6: ------------
School/Intitution: --------------
Sub-Section1: ------------
Sub-Section2: ------------
Sub-Section3: ------------
Sub-Section4: ------------
Sub-Section5: ------------
Sub-Section6: ------------

Also, we can further group the case-studies wrt Year/Month and provide anchor
links on top of the page.

--
Shailesh