eev

Re: [eev] F3 binding conflict in emacs22

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [eev] F3 binding conflict in emacs22
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 02:00:07 +0200

   Hello group,

   in emacs22 and higher f3 is by default bound to
   "kmacro-start-macro-or-insert-counter", a very convenient key IMHO.
   Unfortunately this binding conflicts with eev that bounds that key
   to "eeb-default".  I use kboard macros all the time and I've grown
   accustomed to the f3 key so every time I (re-)install eev I cancel
   this binding and bound "eeb-default" to f7 instead.  I wonder
   whether you could change this eev binding "officially".

I do not have this conflict here. Are you sure it exists ?

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org