eev

[eev] Debian package - preliminary announcement

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: [eev] Debian package - preliminary announcement
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:30:35 -0200

Hello Xavier and List,

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am playing with Fedora and I am looking for a decent fedora package
> for eev. Are you aware of something like that ?

sorry for not announcing this before, but I haven't tested it enough
yet, and it is not in the tarball, not integrated with the Makefile
targets, not documented, etc, etc, but anyway...

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/debian/
  http://angg.twu.net/debian/

I gave a workshop using it last week, and there are a handful of
changes that I want to make in the Debian package...

  More soon, cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    address@hidden
    http://angg.twu.net/  <-- big mess

P.S.: one of my main problems with updating the eev package is that
htmlize.el is not working well with new Emacsen... more later...