eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Eliot in Arabic

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Eliot in Arabic
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:20:30 +0100

Hi Shabbir,

There is no need for programming experience to create a new dictionary: you can use the Dictionary Creation Wizard and follow the steps. It should be relatively straightforward (I hope :)).

If you don't manage to do it, I can create a dictionary for you. Just send me the files you mentioned (in UTF-8 of possible).

Finally, if you wish to translate the Eliot interface into Arabic, let me know and I can tell you how to do that (this doesn't require any programming experience either).

Cheers,
Olivier