eliot-general

Hungarian dictionary

From: Q.O.B
Subject: Hungarian dictionary
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 14:13:40 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Eliot Developers!

Please find attached the Hungarian dictionary fro your excellent Eliot game.
It is based on the Wikipedia and it is far no complete, because Hungarian is an inflectional language. Though this limited collection of words still enjoyable with your software.
I would like to mention, that eliot sometimes plays words which are not in the dictionary. I guess this is a bug of the game not the dictionary, since if I lookup those illegal words played in the regular _expression_ window, I can not find them. May be it is caused by the Hungarian double letters.

Best regards,
Ferenc Kruzslicz