elisp-code-efs

Re: [Elisp-code-efs] EFS 1.24 bug: EFS/Dired interaction -- file names n

From: Marcus Harnisch
Subject: Re: [Elisp-code-efs] EFS 1.24 bug: EFS/Dired interaction -- file names not quoted
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:45:44 +0100

Michael Sperber <address@hidden> writes:

> OK - so what would be the right way to quote on Windows?  (I'm a Windows
> dummy.)

That makes us two Windows dummies. I am forced to use it for work and
XEmacs is my lifesaver.

> Just put double quotes around the string?  Is there any notion of
> escape?

I played with ftp and it seems that simple double quotes are they way
to go. There is no risk of double quotes in file names, as far as I
can tell. I do not think that there is a way to escape characters.

Thanks
Marcus