elysium-developers

[Elysium-developers] POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006oxfdledi
Subject: [Elysium-developers] POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:08:53 -0100

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Rijwijk
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber<U> </U>Agents).
From: Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
www.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULAT<I>I</I>ONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of t<STRONG>he </STRONG>result of the Postcode
Lottery.NL Winners International programs held on the 12th March, 2006. Your
e-mail address attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize<B> #</B>: 31765549
NL drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the first class of the draws. You are
to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix<STRONG>
u</STRONG>p in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by
our acc<FONT face="Times New Roman">re</FONT>dited pay-point bank. This measure
must <SPAN>be adhere to,in order to a</SPAN>void  loss of your cash prize -
winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructi<S>o</S>ns
to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It is important
to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected
throu<SPAN>gh an internet ballot system from 50,000</SPAN> individual and
companies e-mail addresses - the draws ar<SPAN>e conducted around </SPAN>the
world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and
promoted Postcode Lottery.NL . We congratulate you once ag<EM>ai</EM>n. We hope
you will use part of it in our next dra<I>w</I>s; the jackpot winning is
€85million.  Remember,all winnings must be claimed not later than 20days from
today.After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included
in the next sweepstake. Please, in orde<SPAN>r t</SPAN>o avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence with us<SPAN>. Co</SPAN>ngratulations once again from all
members of Postcode Lottery-NL.Thank you for being part of our
promo<SPAN>tional program.

For</SPAN> immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact
our Paying Bank
address written below.

Send t<U>h</U>em the following informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(i<SPAN>ii) Contac</SPAN>t Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
<S>
</S>(v) Quote amount won.
(vi) Notification date.

Contact person: Mr.Patrick Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31 633 701 450

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Joan Van Henk(L<FONT color=#3e be2>o</FONT>ttery Co-ordinator)