elysium-developers

[Elysium-developers] mantle perceptiv

From: Idesta Udell
Subject: [Elysium-developers] mantle perceptiv
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:08:54 -0700

D w ea n r H k om q e O r wn d er,

Your c x re p di d t doesn't matter to us!

If you O e WN n r s ea b l e k st i at w e and want
I o MM r EDI d ATE c y as e h to s f pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L j OW q ER your monthly pa t yme t nt c s
by a third or more,
here are the d a ea t ls i we have T a ODA r Y:

$ 4 j 90,0 d 00 as l q ow as 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 37 p 0,00 h 0 as l t ow as 3 , 9 a 0 %
$ 4 l 90,0 w 00 as l b ow as 3 , 2 k 0 %
$ 25 h 0,00 v 0 as lo x w as 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 s 00,00 x 0 as l v ow as 3 , 5 w 5 %

V l isi c t o v ur web s r it q e

Idesta Udell , Ap b pr k ov a al Ma k na y ge d r

experiences, and the one which at the time he hated most €“ which is to
say it was the one he was most proud of, and most fond of recalling long
afterwards, although he was quite unimportant in it. Actually I must say
he put on his ring early in the business, and vanished from sight, if