elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer footer

From: Jens Nöckel
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer footer
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:43:56 -0700

Hi Alex,
of course I don't have any problem with a footer if it can be turned off, and
this decision should be up to the person who does the actual work on eLyXer,
which is you...
Apparently there are no other objecting voices - probably there will be no
serious issue as long as the footer behavior can be consistently controlled by
passing an option to eLyXer. And if the footer is an a <DIV> with a special ID
(e.g., "eLyXer-timestamp-footer") then anyone could later turn it on and off
with CSS in the final output (so there would be no need to re-run eLyXer if
someone changes his mind about displaying the footer).

Cheers,
Jens