elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] Using splitpart option with toc toctarget

From: Jose Ramon Alvarez Sanchez
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Using splitpart option with toc toctarget
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:17:14 +0100

El dom, 20-02-2011 a las 23:39 +0100, Alex Fernandez escribió:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Jose Ramon Alvarez Sanchez
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > El lun, 17-01-2011 a las 21:05 +0100, Alex Fernandez escribió:
> >> The combination of --toc and --splitpart is not being considered, so
> >> --toc does not work as you intend it to. It should be fixed, so I am
> >> planning it for the next version, OK?
> >
> > OK, of course. For now, the toc generated inside de LyX document
> > is useful for split documents without frames.
>
> It is working now in git. It would be great if you could check it out
> (and do a great job as usual).

Combination of --splitpart and --tocfor works as intended (and very
well) but only if the document contains a "Table of Contents" inside.
The use of --tocfor together with --splitpart seems more useful just
in the other case (ie. when table of contents is not inside document)
but in this case a blank file without toc is generated.

Also tested both options together with --notoclabels and it works
very well (only when table of contents is inside document).

As a minor point (but independent of --tocfor), when --notoclabels
and --splitpart are used in a document with some non-numbered sectioning
(\chapter*, \section*, etc.) the navigation link for "Next" appears
with a strange formatting like:
    : title of unnumbered section  Next
Maybe in this cases the lonely colon must not appear...

Jose R.