Re: [emacs-bidi] BIDI project status --- query

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] BIDI project status --- query
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:56:14 +0200 (IST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Noam Shomron wrote:

> What is the status of the project?  I thought about constructing a small
> web page with brief descriptions of what is being done (and where to
> get the source code!)  Let me know if there is anything of note.

There's a prototype code written by Handa-san, but Gerd had
reservations about its implementation, and suggested an alternative
approach.  I'm supposed to work on that alternative approach, but the
pretest of Emacs 21 devours all my resources, so I probably won't
start coding before Emacs 21 is released (soon, hopefully).