Re: [emacs-bidi] Summary of bidi branch?

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Summary of bidi branch?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:40:35 -0400

>>>>> "David" == David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

David> Not that it probably matters much for a first try: do you know Arabic?

No.  I've tried to learn the script a bit -- ie to be able to sound
out and/or transliterate arabic script into latin script -- as part
of a general interest in font design and i18n, but I cannot claim
any competence in the spoken language beyond the few words anyone
would pick up listening to the news.

I just knew it would be easy to activate X's input method and type
out the quail file.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6