Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:27:32 +0300

> Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 03:35:33 +0200 (CEST)
> From: address@hidden
>
> Dear Eli and Kenichi,
> I would like to help but I have no real competence on lisp.
> I'm however familiar with emacs and arabic speaker.
> I tried to build emacs from trunk on MS-windows without succes.
>
> Is it possible to find binaries ?

Yes, the Windows binaries of the development code can be found here:

  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

Note, however, that they are updated roughly once a week, and the last
snapshot was from August 16.  That is before Handa-san installed his
latest changes, so please wait for the next snapshot, which I hope
will be there shortly.

Thanks.