[Emacs-devel] Repository Move

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Emacs-devel] Repository Move
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:01:27 -0700

Hello!

I have now set most of you up on subversions to access the emacs
repository.

The server that Emacs' repository currently sits on is going away Thursday
or Friday.  Because of this, I am moving Emacs tommorow to subversions.
Please do not commit anything to Emacs after 1900gmt on September 13th.  I
will email here with instructions as soon as I have completed the move
sometime after that.

Thanks for your patience with me, this move and another one were more
work than I had expected.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."