Re: [Emacs-devel] Emacs move

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: [Emacs-devel] Emacs move
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:50:01 -0400 (EDT)

   I think Jeff couldn't migrate the pserver passwords to subversions.
   Did you receive a mail from Jeff asking for your access methods and
   password?

Not yet.

As a practical matter, I don't understand security procedures and all
that.  I realize tha I should learn, but I come from an ancient era,
when the biggest security lapse was the April 1st spoof pretending to
be a message from `kremvax' in the former Soviet Union.

So please
tell me in detail, as for a newbie,
what I should do to get CVS updates for Emacs 21.  I have Kerberos
access to delysid, mescaline, and melange and lsh access to
alpha.gnu.org.

Thanks!

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden