Re: strange fontset display

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: strange fontset display
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:05:21 +0200

> From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
> Date: 24 Sep 2000 21:55:55 +0100
>
> I'm not sure if this could be related, but I have been having problems
> with fonts on NT for the last couple of weeks. Today I managed to track
> it down to the following change:
>

> 2000-09-08  Gerd Moellmann  <address@hidden>
>
>       * faces.el (face-spec-set): Only face-spec-reset-face when
>       ATTRS is non-nil.

IIRC, Gerd made this change from my input.  The change simply restores
the previous behavior when face-spec-reset-face was not called unless
the ATTRS argument was non-nil.  This behavior was changed by the
previous change in face-spec-set.

So I wonder how come the original code, before those two changes,
worked for you.  Could you investigate?