Re: Info faces

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Info faces
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:55:30 +0900 (JST)

I neglected to say in the previous message, despite my probably bogus
conclusions involving 16-colors, the important point is on *8-color*
tty, "light red" turns into "white", which stands out noticably less
than the yellow or light blue, and so is unsuitable for Info-title-1-face.

Given the extreme lack of colors in this case, how about just rotating
the set, so --

  Info-title-1-face   --  yellow + bold
  Info-title-2-face   --  light blue + bold
  Info-title-3-face   --  just bold

I think it's ok that Info-title-3-face is the default color because it's
bold and underlined, and after all, it's the smallest and least
noticable title face anyway.

-Miles