Re: Info faces

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Info faces
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:51:55 +0900 (JST)

> That's true.  However, since as I understand, the main rationale for
> colors on tty's was the GNU/Linux console, we might as well make the
> colors suitable for that case.

Indeed.  I must say I *like* running emacs in an xterm though; it feels
lighter and fresher than the native X mode...  [and since the 8 colors
available are primary colors, it actually *is* brighter!  I must say,
the code that adapts colors for use on a tty does a really good job.
Even modes like Gnus that use lots of color look great.]

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche