Re: modal proportionality, redux

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: modal proportionality, redux
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:59:34 +0100

 SM> Although `fixed' (aka 6x13) also has bold and oblique (I should
 SM> know, I went to the trouble of making an oblique variant,

That's not a useful value of `has'.  We can't base defaults on details
of your setup or system!

If there is a way to get X clients using fonts supplied by the client
rather than the server, it would be useful, because we could make them
available.  In particular, a set of dingbats that we could use rather
than fixed images would be a win.  As far as I know, we can't do that.