Re: New Mac OS Changes

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: New Mac OS Changes
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:21:51 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Andrew Choi wrote:

> I have added a number of files and changes that will let Emacs compile
> on the Mac OS.  Part of the code comes from my port of version 20.
> The rest, mostly the display code, is new and borrows much from its
> w32 and X counterparts.

Please review the definitions of the functions called
display-SOMETHING-p on frame.el.  I wrote them for the Mac as well,
but it was based on a hunch, as I don't know anything about the Mac,
and I don't think that code was ever tested on Mac until now.  These
functions are central to many features, and if they are incorrect,
many things will break or work erratically.