Re: New Mac OS Changes

From: Andrew Choi
Subject: Re: New Mac OS Changes
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:59:28 +0800 (HKT)

> During the compilation of term/mac-win.el, I get an error on Unix.
> [...]

These have been fixed now.  The references to free variables were just
that.  I worked out ways of avoiding them.  The wrong type argument
problem was caused by the character sets mac-roman-lower and
mac-roman-upper not being defined (since mac-win.el is not loaded when
Emacs is run under Unix).  They are now defined in lisp/mule-conf.el.

Andrew.