Re: Info faces

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Info faces
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:20:27 +0900 (JST)

address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) writes:
> Yes, that's what Miles was saying, too.  I vote for defaulting to a
> light background when $TERM equals xterm.

It should probably match `^xterm.*', since there are lots of variant xterm
termcap entries in use.

[Of course another question is, if it's an xterm, should emacs try to read
the X resources and see what the real fg/bg colors are?]

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche