Re: another bug of find-file-noselect?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: another bug of find-file-noselect?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:12:57 +0200

> From: Dave Love <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:52:19 +0100
>
>  KH> I also don't add a ChangeLog entry just for fixing typo/comment.
>  KH> I remember that Richard told me to do that way long ago.
>
> Yes, and also for manual changes.

Changes in man/*.texi are different.  standards.texi explicitly tells
not to add ChangeLog entries for these.  I was adding them only for
important changes, like addition of new files or almost complete
rewrites of nodes.  But I know that others use different criteria.

Perhaps Gerd would like to set criteria for adding ChangeLog entries
for man/*.texi, etc/NEWS, and their ilk.