Re: (type graphic)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: (type graphic)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:20:23 +0100

> I think Jason once told me that more colors are available, but perhaps
> I misunderstood.

I don't remember saying that, but looking at the colors that are
produced now, it could well be true. I thought that the standard VGA
colors were the same set as the ANSI colors. However, when I do
list-colors-display, I get a different set. Brown looks brown (not
dark yellow) blue, green, cyan, red and magenta look somewhere between
the normal dark and light colors, light* and yellow all look pastel.

Perhaps it is just my monitor's gamma setting, or the angle I am
looking at it from (it's a laptop, so colors look different from
different angles). I'll look into it.

--
Jason Rumney <address@hidden>