Re: New Mac OS Changes

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: New Mac OS Changes
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:36:32 +0900 (JST)

Gerd Moellmann <address@hidden> writes:
> Seconed.

Ok.  As it seems that there's no objection, I'll soon
install codes to support mule-unicode-2500-33ff and
mule-unicode-e000-ffff, then send a patch for
lisp/term/mac-win to Andrew so that he can test it before
installing it.  I think I can finish them by the next
Monday.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden