Re: Strange VC/CVS failure

From: Andre Spiegel
Subject: Re: Strange VC/CVS failure
Date: 28 Oct 2000 19:50:12 +0200

Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:

> C-z C-q, enter log message, C-c C-c. I am then prompted for a
> confirmation - this is a new thing that has started happening sometime
> in the last two weeks, and may be connected. I am always prompted with
> the same question, even on checkins that work.

VERY strange.  I have no idea what kind of question that might be.  Is
anybody else being asked ANYTHING after C-c C-c?  Could you give me
the precise words?

Stefan, is this log-edit (which I don't use yet)?  Maybe it has
something to do with that?

BTW. you write C-z C-q -- is that a typo or a personal binding?  If
the latter, what have you bound it to?  vc-toggle-read-only?
Does the error also happen if you use C-x v v for checkin?