Re: Strange VC/CVS failure

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: Strange VC/CVS failure
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:18:12 +0100

 AS> Is anybody else being asked ANYTHING after C-c C-c?

Yes, it asks `Really commit ? '.

 AS> Stefan, is this log-edit

Yes (at least for that message).

 AS> (which I don't use yet)?

I don't understand how you avoid it.  `vc-log-edit' uses it if
`log-edit' is fbound, which it always is, because it's autoloaded.

This is undocumented and it was non-trivial to find where the message
was coming from when I first saw it.  I don't understand why Stefan
thinks it's transparent and doesn't need documenting.

[You can turn off that question by customizing `log-edit-confirm'.]