Re: install-info change for Debian

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: install-info change for Debian
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:14:06 GMT

>>>>> "KG" == Kai Großjohann <.> writes:

 KG> Thoughts?

My memory from GCC work is that it wasn't so simple, but if it works,
great.

The Debian patches for Emacs 20.7 need inspecting to see if there's
anything we should pick up from them (if there aren't copyright
problems).  In particular, we need to make sure that mail locking
works properly on Debian; I don't recall the state of that nd it isn't
an issue on my Debian box.

Would anyone like to check?