Re: default bg color on ttys

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: default bg color on ttys
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:38:31 +0900 (JST)

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> >       (set-background-mode 'dark)
>
> I was trying to avoid adding command-line options.

I'm personally fond of my earlier suggestion of `-bg light' or `-bg dark'
(think of "light"/"dark" as being special colors that are the same as
unspecified_bg, but with different interpretation by the
background-mode-setting apparatus)...

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche