Re: Can we setup CVSup on subversions?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Can we setup CVSup on subversions?
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:02:59 -0700

> Pity that not even the new VC optimizations made it acceptable for
> you (I assume that you do use them, e.g. local diff and revert?)

For my own changes, that would work fine.  But often what I'm diff'ing
to see is the nature of someone else's change, often in the course of
tracking a bug down.

> Anyhow, I wonder if the existence and use of CVSup has any
> implications for VC.  If there's anything that could be done in VC
> to support such a setup seamlessly, I'm open for suggestions.

That's an interesting idea.  I don't exactly see where it would fit
in, though, because VC seems to be much more file-oriented, whereas
CVSup is exclusively project oriented.