Re: problem of released-button style mode-line

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: problem of released-button style mode-line
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:54:30 +0900 (JST)

As for this problem, Gerd has just installed a fix to
pos-visible-in-window-p.  Now this function works correctly
with FULLYP t.

So, I've just installed this change:

        * window.el (fit-window-to-buffer): Don't check
        window-text-height.  Assure that the last line is fully visible.

And, I think we don't need window-text-height and
set-window-text-height anymore.  What do you think?

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden